Are you feeling overwhelmed by trying to balance the demands of your photography business and personal life? Are you spending hours optimizing your website for SEO without any results to show for it? Discover how to manage your time effectively and maximize your website's visibility with strategic keyword placement and location-based optimization, so that you can draw in more clients with less effort.
Highlights of this episode:
- Harmonize your photography business alongside personal commitments with effective time management.
- Lengthen your turnaround times to sidestep burnout and elevate client satisfaction.
- Refocus on SEO optimization for a reduced reliance on social media marketing.
- Amplify website visibility via strategic keyword placement and location-based optimization.
- Draw in more customers with distinctive photography sessions, such as cookbook-style shoots.
My special guest is Lauren Bier
Brittnie Renee welcomes Lauren Bier to the Capture the Chaos podcast, a passionate photographer who understands the struggle of managing a photography business while raising a young family. Lauren's love for photography began in high school, eventually evolving into a successful business capturing family and milestone moments. With an emphasis on preserving the "golden years," Lauren's unique approach to her craft has made her a favorite among her clients.
- Focus on improving website SEO: Work on metadata, optimize keywords, and include location-based keywords like Dallas or Plano in titles and descriptions.
- Set a timer for dedicated work sessions: Allocate specific time for tasks like website improvements, marketing, and SEO. Write down other tasks that come to mind during the session and address them later.
- Extend gallery turnaround time to two weeks: This allows more time to focus on marketing and other business aspects instead of rushing through edits.
- Create a morning routine to set the day up for success: Develop a consistent morning schedule to help manage time more effectively.
- Prioritize tasks and avoid multitasking: Focus on one task at a time to ensure better productivity and completion of tasks.
- Streamline the blogging process: Work on improving the writing process for blog posts to better showcase photography work and improve website SEO.
- Utilize the weekly babysitter time efficiently: Have a clear plan of action for the three-hour window to make progress on business tasks.
- Implement an evening routine if possible: Although it may be challenging with young children, try to establish a consistent evening routine to help manage time more effectively.
Learn exactly what you need to be doing in order to run your photography business in 15 hours a week or less. Get the PDF.
You deserve to have a passionate advocate and a creative thinker by your side to help you build your dream business. If you're ready to take the guesswork out of building a profitable business that fits your life - without hustling every ounce of your free time - it's time to invest in a coach. Learn more about 1:1 coaching.
Connect with Lauren:
Connect with Brittnie: