When I started my photography journey, I was overcome with feelings of burnout and frustration with my lack of progress. Little did I know that the secret to success lay in an unexpected twist, the power of consistency. After embracing a steady routine and showing up regularly, I was astounded by the incredible transformation in my work -- and my life.
Highlights in this episode:
- Recognize the significance of consistency in fostering photography business growth and avoiding burnout.
- Implement time audits and routines to achieve a prosperous work-life equilibrium in the photography realm.
- Tackle the fear of failure and adopt effective marketing tactics to boost your chances of success.
- Learn how to proficiently manage 15 hours per week to maintain a flourishing photography enterprise.
- Develop self-trust and confront personal fears to achieve longevity and triumph in the photography field.
The Importance of Consistency in Photography Business Growth.
Consistency is a crucial factor for photographers who aim to expand their businesses without feeling overwhelmed or burned out. It ensures that steady progress is made while allowing for a healthy work-life balance. Showing up consistently in all aspects of one's life, including their business endeavors, establishes a solid foundation for the long-term growth and success of their photography business. Brittnie Renee emphasizes the significance of remaining consistent in your marketing efforts, shooting sessions, and sharing images. She reassures listeners that if they commit to these activities for at least a year, they are bound to see progress and success. During the slower seasons, she reminds photographers that this is the time when their businesses become even more rooted and established, ultimately laying the groundwork for future growth.
Learn exactly what you need to be doing in order to run your photography business in 15 hours a week or less. Get the PDF.
You deserve to have a passionate advocate and a creative thinker by your side to help you build your dream business. If you're ready to take the guesswork out of building a profitable business that fits your life - without hustling every ounce of your free time - it's time to invest in a coach. Learn more about 1:1 coaching.
Connect with Brittnie: