When I decided to obey a divine command to step away from social media, I had no idea that it would be the beginning of a journey full of unexpected revelations. Little did I know that this break would bring me clarity and peace, and challenge me to rethink my reliance on social media - inspiring me to create a brand that was authentically mine.
If you're feeling frustrated and overwhelmed by the amount of time and effort you're putting into trying to grow a sustainable photography business without relying on social media yet not seeing any tangible results, then you are not alone!
Highlights in this episode:
- Discover the benefits of a 45-day social media detox for enhanced personal growth and clarity.
- Uncover the power of brand authenticity in expanding your photography business without relying on social media.
- Learn practical strategies to tackle social media addiction and achieve a balanced marketing approach.
- Understand the importance of prioritizing SEO and client experience for long-term business success.
- Recognize the role of mindful social media usage in preventing burnout and promoting intentionality.
- Delete social media apps from your phone to take a break from the constant noise and distractions.
- Focus on SEO, podcasting, and improving your life and business during the social media break.
- Build a unique and authentic brand to showcase what makes you special as a photographer.
- Create a bangin' client experience that treats your clients like valued and appreciated humans, leading them to want to promote your name.
- Work on becoming more Googleable by incorporating keywords into your website, blogging regularly, and setting up a Google Business account.
- Download the free PDF How to Run Your Photography Business in 15 Hours a Week or Less to learn how to manage your time effectively without relying on social media.
- Place a 15-minute restriction on your social media apps to limit your time spent on them.
- Turn off push notifications for social media and email apps to avoid constant distractions.
- Message Brittnie on Instagram to share your thoughts on cutting down social media time or taking a break completely.
Learn exactly what you need to be doing in order to run your photography business in 15 hours a week or less. Get the PDF.
You deserve to have a passionate advocate and a creative thinker by your side to help you build your dream business. If you're ready to take the guesswork out of building a profitable business that fits your life - without hustling every ounce of your free time - it's time to invest in a coach. Learn more about 1:1 coaching.
Connect with Brittnie: