Are you tired of feeling like your business message falls flat and fails to connect with your audience? Have you been told to 'clarify your message' without any real guidance on how to do so? It's time to ditch the ineffective tactics and discover the power of personal storytelling, authentic connection, and meaningful mentorship for your photography business growth. Join us on this episode and unlock the key to creating a clear and compelling message that truly impacts your audience.
Highlights in this episode:
- Discover the significance of personal storytelling for clear and compelling messaging in your photography business.
- Master the art of capturing personality and chaos in memorable photography sessions.
- Connect deeply with clients by embracing personal stories in your business.
- Unleash the power of perseverance and insightful photography mentorship for achieving success.
- Prioritize self-care as a cornerstone for a healthy lifestyle and effective stress management.
Alex Street is a storytelling and speaking coach who's passionate about helping entrepreneurs find clarity in their message and impact. With over 20 years of experience in acting, youth pastoring, and public speaking, Alex has honed his skills in the art of storytelling and its power to create authentic connections. He has coached TEDx speakers, bestselling authors, and seven-figure business owners, guiding them to communicate their "why" through their signature stories. A master's degree holder in theological studies, Alex is also a dedicated husband and father of three Gen Z kids in Toronto, Ontario.
Connect with Alex:
No Boring Stories podcast
Connect with Brittnie:
Etsy T-Shirt Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FinnAndMaeShirtCo
Planner Launch: https://view.flodesk.com/pages/64d97b286c7994e1535b22d1
Learn exactly what you need to be doing in order to run your photography business in 15 hours a week or less. Get the PDF.
You deserve to have a passionate advocate and a creative thinker by your side to help you build your dream business. If you're ready to take the guesswork out of building a profitable business that fits your life - without hustling every ounce of your free time - it's time to invest in a coach. Learn more about 1:1 coaching.