Have you heard these myths? Myth #1: Great photography skills alone will bring success. Myth #2: Networking and marketing don't matter in photography. Myth #3: Clients only care about the final product. The truth is, knowing your why in photography is the key to building a successful business through genuine client connections. But how do you uncover your why? It's not just about your technical skills or the beauty of your work. It's about understanding your personal values, beliefs, and motivations that drive your passion for photography. Discovering your why will help you create a unique brand, attract the right clients, and ultimately build a fulfilling and profitable photography business.
Highlights of this episode:
- Discover the significance of realizing your purpose behind pursuing photography.
- Uncover the secret to building a stronger connection with your clients.
- Learn why emotional connections often prevail over mere facts in photographic art.
- Dive into both aspects of your motive: capturing moments for others and your personal satisfaction.
- Set out on a journey to find deeper, authentic answers through the Six Degrees of Why.
Connect with Brittnie:
Etsy T-Shirt Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FinnAndMaeShirtCo
Capture The Chaos Planner: https://brittnierenee.com/planner-collection
Use code: PODCAST15 for 15% off your planner order
Leave a Voice Message:https://www.speakpipe.com/capturethechaospodcast
Learn exactly what you need to be doing in order to run your photography business in 15 hours a week or less. Get the PDF.
You deserve to have a passionate advocate and a creative thinker by your side to help you build your dream business. If you're ready to take the guesswork out of building a profitable business that fits your life - without hustling every ounce of your free time - it's time to invest in a coach. Learn more about 1:1 coaching.