True connection with your photography clients goes beyond the click of a button. It was through relationships that my business reached new heights. The power of genuine connections transformed my business, igniting a wildfire of referrals and growth. But how did I do it? Stay tuned to uncover the secrets of creating a photography community that will forever change your bookings.
Highlights in this episode:
- The importance of building a community and its unmistakable relevance in your photography businesses.
- How to create mind-blowing client experiences that bring regular sessions and word-of-mouth referrals.
- Techniques to actively engage potential clients through interactive events and playdates.
- Building sincere relationships with industry vendors that secure constant referrals.
- Discover the power of incorporating small acts of kindness to show appreciation for clients, and its ripple effects.
Connect with Brittnie:
Etsy T-Shirt Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FinnAndMaeShirtCo
Capture The Chaos Planner: https://brittnierenee.com/planner-collection
Use code: PODCAST15 for 15% off your planner order
Leave a Voice Message:https://www.speakpipe.com/capturethechaospodcast
Learn exactly what you need to be doing in order to run your photography business in 15 hours a week or less. Get the PDF.
You deserve to have a passionate advocate and a creative thinker by your side to help you build your dream business. If you're ready to take the guesswork out of building a profitable business that fits your life - without hustling every ounce of your free time - it's time to invest in a coach. Learn more about 1:1 coaching.